Love hanging ten? The Longboard Knee Leash - 9ft helps to keep the cord far away from you so you can easily cruise back to the tail tangle free.
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size: 4ft (1.2m)
Cord Dia.: 9⁄32" (7mm)
Strap: 38mm Padded
Railsaver: Extra Long
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- ONE PIECE EXTRUDED CORD - From swivel to swivel - just one cord... one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- DUAL ANCHOR SWIVELS - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- ORIGINAL DETACHABLE RAILSAVER - The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- NEW FORMULA CONTROLLED-STRETCH URETHANE - The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- FLEX NECK STRAP PLUG - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- SAFETY RELEASE PULL TAB - Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- EASY-WRAP NEOPRENE STRAP INNER - Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
- PLUG BUDDY - Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- WARRANTY - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.